Seafood Lovers Tour
Eat With The Locals
More than just a seafood tour!
A Seafood Lover’s Dream! While seafood is part of the menu in all our food tours, this tour is dedicated entirely to fresh-caught seafood prepared with authentic regional flare. Both a culinary and cultural food tour. Tour some of the best seafood spots in Old Town Vallarta!
- Bring your appetite as you will be full by the end of this 3.5-hour guided food tour.
- Pitillal is small so we will pass by several landmarks along the way, like the stunning Parroquia de San Miguel Archangel. We’ll walk about 1 mile between our 7 stops.
- You won’t see as many tourists in town so you’ll get a greater feel of authentic Mexican living.
- Eat in a mix of street stands and family-owned restaurants serving mouthwatering regional cuisine.
Seafood Lovers Tour
What to expect from this tour?
Tantalize your tastebuds – This 3-hour tour takes you to some of the best seafood restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. Enjoy a seafood stuffed jalapeno taco, fresh ceviche, grilled calamari, fried octopus, aguachile, and authentic sarandeado. An ideal lunch-time tasting.
A Unique Cultural & Historical Experience – Not just a food tour! We satisfy your stomach and quench your thirst for knowledge. Along the way, you will learn about Mexico’s rich culture, view our stunning architecture, and enjoy a bit of nature.
Why take this tour?
- History and Food. Food is a centerpiece of Mexican culture, with influences from Aztec, Mayan, Toltec, Spanish and French cultures. Our unique history and amazing seafood help to make Puerto Vallarta one of the top travel destinations in the world!
- Local character and characters. Vallarta Food Tours will take you on an adventure that showcases the sights you came to see and the ones you didn’t know about. Book your tour early in your vacation so you have time to return to your favorite seafood restaurants!
- Good times. Eat. Smile. Learn. Meet the local merchants who are the heart and soul or our city. Enjoy the best seafood Puerto Vallarta has to offer, in restaurants you might not have found otherwise! All seafood is local and fresh!
Tour Highlights Include
- Meet Local Food Heroes
- Explore Vallarta most important sites such as Old Town, Rio Cuale, Guadalupe church, malecon and much more
- Experience Vallarta Best Tacos and regional dishes
- Enjoy regional delicacies while meeting new friends
Stress Free Policy
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!