An Evening Taco Adventure Tour
For Street Foodies And Taco Lovers!
Some Of The Best Food In Vallarta Is Only Served At Night. There is always something exciting to do in Vallarta but our city really comes alive at night. Save your appetite because this evening food tour takes you to the street food stands that are only open late in the day.
- This 3.5-hour guided food tour kicks off in the heart of downtown Vallarta.
- Come hungry as we will walk a little over 1 mile and take a quick 10-minute bus ride to dine at 8 authentic restaurants and street food stands.
- Tacos include carne asada, al pastor, seafood, marlin and cabeza. Also include is regional tasting of agave spirit Racilla!
Duration: 3 hours
Starting Location: El Gueros (Thur-Tue)
Starting Location: Lazaro Cardenas Park (Wed)
What to expect from this tour?
More Than Just Street Tacos – We’re foodies too and we understand your craving for street tacos, but for a truly authentic experience we have added a few other regional dishes to our list of tasting locations. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Behind The Food – We share the story behind each dish you taste and a bit about each street food stand. We point out the landmarks we pass along the way and share a bit about Vallarta’s rich history and culture.
Why take this tour?
- So Many Street Tacos So Little Time If you are only in Vallarta for a day, a weekend, or a week you don’t want to waste your time at a street food stand that is subpar. We make it easy by taking you to the best street food vendors in Vallarta.
- Vallarta Comes Alive At Night Enjoy the sights, sounds and undeniable energy of PV’s culinary scene. This tour is the perfect way to start your trip, learn your way around, and find a few restaurants to frequent during your stay.
- Small Group Tour Our foodie excursions are for tourists and snowbirds alike. We keep our groups small to ensure that everyone has a great time and enjoys an immersive experience. You are sure to make a few foodie friends along the way!
Tour Highlights Include
- Ride a city bus and learn how to do it like a local
- Meet and talk to local food heroes
- Explore hidden spots
- Eat where locals eat
- Discover a new world of taco!
- Best churros in Vallarta
Stress Free Policy
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!