Discover Vallarta's New Culinary Hotspot
A Culinary tour of some of Vallarta's best hidden spots in PV’s newest Hotspot!
Surf and Turf Tour. The Versalles neighborhood has become one of the hottest culinary neighborhoods in Puerto Vallarta. This tour takes you off the beaten path beyond your favorite foods to explore new regional flavors. The perfect mix of innovation and classic Mexican cusine.
- Learn about the history of not just the neighborhood but its culinary .
- A delicious mix of seafood dishes and beef dishes all with regional flare!
Duration: 3 hours
Starting Location: Lazaro Cardenas Park.
What to expect from this tour?
The Best Food In Vallarta – We love authentic Mexican cuisine as much as you do, but as avid foodies we enjoy tasting a wide range of flavors. After this tour you will understand why the Versalles neighborhood is the hottest place in town to eat.
A Culinary Tour With A Bit Of History – We share the story behind the food, including the history of each chef and restaurant. As an international food sector you’ll take away a lot of fun facts!
Why take this tour?
- Discover new favorites in this great barrio. You will discover not only a great neighborhood but one of the best culinary hotspots in the city. Eat from street stands to great restaurants in a fun filled three hours.
- Foodie Fun. If you love to eat this is the tour for you. Take your tour early in your vacation so that you can return to the spots you enjoyed most. Make a few new foodie friends along the way!
Tour Highlights Include
- Meet Local Food Heroes
- Learn how to dress a taco the local way!
- Explore Vallarta most important sites
- Experience Vallarta Best Tacos and regional dishes
- Enjoy regional delicacies while meeting new friends
Stress Free Policy
Tour bookings can be changed to any date, different tour or turned into a gift certificate to use on a future date with no expirations even one hour before the tour! A change of plans is no problem!
Pastor Shrimp Taco
Marlin Pate Ceviche
Taste one of Mexico’s greatest taco!