Airlines are resuming flights to Puerto Vallarta with the enforcement of different security measures that guarantee the health of passengers and after the recent announcement of the reopening of several venues in Puerto Vallarta and Nayarit, various national and international airlines are resuming their flights and are ready to bring visitors to this Mexican Pacific coast.
List of Airlines Resuming Flights to Puerto Vallarta:
- Aeromar – Starting June 1st, 2020, Aeromar will resume its daily operations in Guadalajara and Mexico City.
- Aeroméxico – During the month of May 2020, they have offered three weekly flights to Mexico City. It is expected that as of June 1st, 2020, the frequency of flights will be daily.
- Air Canada – Air Canada is expected to restart operations on July 4th, 2020, with one direct flight to Vancouver per week.
- Air Transat – Air Transat will return to Vallarta · Nayarit in the first week of July 2020 with a frequency of three flights to Vancouver per week.
- Alaska Airlines – Their daily flights to the city of Los Angeles will continue as of May 31st, 2020.
- American Airlines – Daily frequency to Dallas.
- Copa Airlines – It is expected that Copa Airlines will resume operations on December 2020, with two direct flights to Panama per week.
- Delta Airlines – Starting June 2020, Delta Airlines will resume operations with a gradual increase in weekly flights to Los Angeles.
- Interjet – With two weekly flights to Mexico City, they are expected to resume daily operations starting in the second week of June 2020.
- Magnicharters – Magnicharter’s operations are expected to begin on June 11th, 2020, with daily flights to Monterrey and two weekly flights to Mexico City.
- Southwest Airlines – It is expected that Southwest Airlines will resume operations on October 8th, with a daily flight to Houston and a new route, Phoenix.
- Suncountry – Suncountry will resume activities on July 2020, with two weekly flights to Dallas that will gradually increase to one daily.
- Sunwing – With plans to return to our destination on the second week of October 2020, Sunwing provides connectivity to cities such as Toronto, Calgary and Edmonton.
- TAR Aerolíneas – Starting June 1st, 2020, flights to cities such as Guadalajara, Aguascalientes, Querétaro and San Luis Potosí will be provided by TAR Airlines.
- United Airlines – Will resume operations during the first week of June 2020.
- VivaAerobus – With two weekly flights to Monterrey and Mexico City, Viva Aerobus’ activities will increase to daily flights as of June 1st, 2020.
- Volaris – Currently, Volaris operates four weekly flights to Mexico City and two weekly flights to Tijuana, and will increase the frequency as of June 1st, 2020.
- Westjet – Westjet direct flights to Vancouver are expected to return the first week of July 2020.
Article source: Vallarta Lifestyles